
So, here I go. I've been talking to my dear friend, Joy Lin, about blogging for a few months. I love reading hers and have become a little bit of a junkie. I find that there are a couple of people whose blogs I've kept up with for a while now... and get this... I don't even know them (Joy Lin's friend, Chelley writes one of them). It seems a little pitiful, but I'm hooked.
The truth is that I've felt like I have something to say, but was a little intimidated by the idea of allowing others to read my thoughts. Tonight, as I decided to take the leap, I sat for a very long time trying to come up with something clever and beautiful to name my blog. (Could the word "blog" be any uglier in itself?) I went through a thesaurus and everything! I truly wanted something that communicated how truly rich I feel. I am so very grateful for the life God has given me. So, this is fair warning early on. I may gush a little. I am overwhelmed at the goodness of the Lord and sometimes I may want to elaborate on that. Just letting you know. I think that is only fair... Therein lies the reasoning behind the name of my blog. To me there are not many things in this world more valuable than the Life of Peace and the Heart filled with Joy that God has provided for me...
And, in the event I ever post an annoying song's lyrics on here, I'll be sure to warn you at the beginning so that you can choose not to read it and risk getting the song stuck in your head. (Nod to JL) So, here we go.

2 comments:
Great choice on the name. I'm so excited, I can't wait to read everything you have to say! :)
I really like the name too. And I've gotta say, you're writing always makes me smile because when I read it I just hear you saying it in my head. You know some people write way different than they talk and it isn't as much fun to read. But you, dear friend, are as eloquent and funny in print as you are in person and I enjoy it immensely! Bravo Kelly Jean on this giant leap...maybe I'll take it some day. Hmmm
Post a Comment