Today I signed on Facebook to find that my dad's Facebook status had changed. This morning it reads, "Little One is a big brother. Don't know if it is a little sister or brother yet." So, there you have it! That's one way to tell the world. I also noticed that he learned how to upload new pics - including one of the day we got to come home with Little One and I looked like I'd been run over. I have since taught him how to delete photos from Facebook, so that's not out there anymore... Anyway! My heart is grateful because I know that children are gifts from the Lord. It amazes me when I consider that God would count me capable of the responsibility of training up children and trusts me with their precious lives. It is an awesome privilege.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I saw his status this morning and had to laugh...I hope you had told everyone you wanted to! :)
Congrats!! When are you due? I think all of Jon Secadas songs are ggod so I don't get the one hit wonder thing either
Ohh my goodness!! Ohhh my goodness!! You're expecting?!?!?! I had to read that several times to take it all in! CONGRATS sweetie!!
Post a Comment