Last Saturday in the midst of lots and lots of rain and chilly temps, we dared to face it all and have family photos taken. I've admired
Amanda Donaho's work for years and was sad when she moved to the Cincinnati area last year... but as luck would have it, there are enough of us fans still around that when she had a trip scheduled back this direction, we made it on her list! I'm feeling very round and very pregnant, but she managed to make me - and the rest of my family - look pretty good. Here are just a few of my faves. If you happen to check out her site, be sure to go to her blog, too. There are more pics of us there.


2 comments:
You look beautiful, and your family is beautiful - especially Ozzy and Harriett.
Oh sweetie!!! These are sooo great! You look amazing! I just love your smile... it's radiant!
Lil one is getting so big, you should probably go ahead and quit feeding him the miracle grow now ;)
Post a Comment