Friday, December 4, 2009

I Miss You.

Ok, you sweet bloggy friends. I miss you. I miss blogging. I'm SO enjoying my sweet little world and I'm loving being the momma to two (you wouldn't believe just how) sweet little boys. I'm crazy about both of them and totally get now why women lose themselves through the process we call motherhood. I find that days go by where I'm really pretty proud if I do more than take a shower and brush my teeth (in addition of course to taking very good care of my children). (I have "children" now... PLURAL!) It's a crazy little world I'm living in, but I love it.

I'm just saying that I miss sitting here typing out my thoughts and thinking I'm funny and hoping you think I'm funny, too.

3 comments:

Bekah said...

We miss you, too! I'm glad everything is going well with you and your children - plural!

Melanie said...

I miss you, but you are doing what you are called to do! The blog world will always be here. I remember thinking about having "kids" plural, and feeling so excited about that. It is a different world when you add that "s" to the end.

I think it's funny that my word verification is byhot.

Cambria said...

We've missed you our funny friend:) Glad you're enjoying your sweet boys...oh, the milestones for mamas with little kids=showers, sanity and such!