Saturday, June 23, 2012

a clever title about free ebooks

See, I am growing... It wasn't long ago that I would have not posted a blog because I'd get stuck wishing for a clever title for this post. I've grown past that now and know that content today is more important than the title.

Here is the beautiful thing I want to share with you: Amazon lists ebooks for free for a short period of time every day. There are sites that track which books are free so you don't even have to search! Since I'm a new-ish owner of a Kindle Fire and consume books like I drink Dr. Pepper (except I don't keep it in my house anymore), I've come to really appreciate this service since my budget simply cannot keep up with my reading habit.

I think these are all related somehow, but they have different books listed each day (some even morning, afternoon, and evening!).

Pixel of Ink - All kinds of books 
Pixel of Ink - Young Edition - This has been great for books for the boys. The books are categorized for age appropriateness.
Power Reads - This is a resource for non-fiction. I've enjoyed it very much!
Inspired Reads - This one lists Christian ebooks, both fiction and non-fiction.

There's also one for cookbooks - if I can find the link again, I'll update here.
EDITED TO ADD: I found it! - Dining Downloads

ENJOY! Reading is a gift!

No comments: