The thing that makes blogs fun to read is when they're regularly updated. My blog = unfun. That's a word.
This has been a sweet, sweet day. I had lunch with a woman who is so transparent and beautiful and generous and merciful all at once. Her story is one of the purest accounts of how Papa God really does love us and draws us to him.
And in talking to her I felt my heart being known. I've craved that so much - the true connection of friend to friend with no judgment, in the realness of life.
I'm committed to the journey of the destiny set before me. I am getting small glimpses of the big picture and I want to be my authentic self.
That may be all I have today, but it is more than I wrote 2 days ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, I love those friendships. Most of mine revolve (or used to...) around too much honesty and a margarita. Those are good too though. I'm so glad that you have such great women around you that keep you spiritually satisfied and adored. And I also love you blogging more. I think you might be surprised how well your authentic self is appreciated!
Post a Comment