Ok, so I've noticed a trend in marketing recently. It's really gross. The first commercial that really disturbed me was for Clorox wipes. The lady and her son are standing at the sink each brushing teeth when the lady gets this bizarre look in her eyes and pulls the spinning brush out of her mouth. Here is where it just is beyond me why this commercial was chosen as the best possible version of advertising for the product: The mix of toothpaste and saliva is splattered everywhere - including on her and her son. Is that not disgusting? I am sitting here typing with a disgusted look on my face just thinking about it.It certainly doesn't make me want to run right out and buy their product! The second commercial that's out right now is for Charmin toilet paper. It has the bears playing football (I think) and the little bear leans over to hike the ball. It is at this point that it gets really gross. The little bear has little toilet paper pieces left on his little bear bottom from his last visit to the little bear's room. I'm thoroughly disgusted by the thought of leftover anything from the toilet. So gross.
Are you glad I shared?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You always add to my life, Kelly. ;)
Post a Comment