Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This is Sexy.

Ok. To me there are few things more attractive than a man who is in love with his wife - no eyes for anyone else - and a good daddy to his babies. Sometimes I think men are afraid to do the silly things that make for good times with their children and I think that's too bad. One of the blogs I read occasionally posted this video and I thought it was fun.

7 comments:

Joy Lin said...

LOL!! This is awesome!!!

Cindy said...

Very cute....good message

Lesleigh said...

I LOVE this! It is amazing what my macho man does with his little girls. I love seeing them dance and sing little songs together. Every now and then though, he does get to be "the blue ninja" in which they karate chop each other. :)

Chelley N said...

Haha... this cracked me smooth up!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I've seen this a couple of times before and NEVER get tired of watching it.

Funny in My Mind said...

That is hilarious!! Ok, there aren't many truck stops where he's going so a creek or QT bathroom it is!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! This was so darn cute! I watched it three times. LOL!

I'm totally sending this on to dads I know....