This whole pregnancy, I've just been undone over not having a name for this precious life. On here, he is Little, Too because just like Little One, he is also little... Not sure what I'll do when the next little life comes along... Maybe Little Also. :) Just kidding... Anyway, Mr. Favorite and I've been thinking of a certain name for a while and it seems to be sticking. (Funny - Pandora is playing the song Name by the Goo Goo Dolls as I compose this blog post.) In fact, I've been calling him by this name for a week or so and even when I talk to Little One about his baby brother, I use that name. I'm pleased. It isn't a traditional name, but it isn't so weird that he'll be made fun of in elementary school (for that anyway). It's meaning is "church official" which is cool with me - given my bloodline and all. And his middle name will be my father's name. I am honored to use his name...
I'm still sad sometimes that I can't (or won't) use my brother's name. Mr. Favorite just happens to have a brother by the same name and I imagine having to explain to my baby that no, he's not named after that Joshua, but after my deceased brother - who was so great. Anyway... just another sad little spot in this journey of family.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
E-mail me the name!!!! Can't wait! What is the Big Ones name?
Post a Comment