Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just One More.

Ok... So, I feel like I've been a total blog-slacker, but I need a favor... I've been told, "Oh, I read your blog all the time" and I don't see it... anyway, the favor is this: let's all take a look over there to the right where my friends who read me are listed in their cute little thumbnail photos. See? There's this lonely spot there where the 15th reader belongs. Now, usually something like an empty spot wouldn't really bother me, but it has been like that for a loooonnnnngggg time. I'm thinking there might be something in it for that 15th follower. So, if you've been out there lurking and reading anonymously, this is your time to shine. Be brave and step forward. It's my first giveaway. (And, be sure to leave a comment - otherwise, I'm not sure how to tell that you were my 15th follower.)

2 comments:

Joy Lin said...

I want a prize. Can I follow you twice??

Bekah said...

I'll come out of the shadows and follow you! (I feel like I'm at AA or something: "Hi, I'm Bekah and I've been stalking your blog." "Hi, Bekah!") And you can give Joy Lin the prize - 'cause I'm a good sister like that.