Monday, September 14, 2009

Go Go Gadget

The other day I had to do something I didn't want to do... and I had to be a big girl about it... but that didn't make me want to do it. I thought I was pretty funny because I sent my mom a text and all it said was, "Go Go Gadget Big Girl Panties." I can remember at about this same time in my pregnancy with Big, that I got to the point where I was kind of tired about being a big girl about stuff and was tired of having a good attitude and not complaining about anything. Not that complaining would actually help - I've found it only makes me more miserable (not to mention all those around me)... but I think it would be fantastic if I could just say, "Go Go Gadget Big Girl Panties" and they'd poof out of thin air and help me be a good sport for just a little while longer (38 days to be exact).

2 comments:

Chelley N said...

Haha, Kelly you crack me up! Oh, haven't we all had those days where we need some Go Go Gadget Big Girl Panties!

Cambria said...

Funny stuff...send me a couple pair if you find some! lol