Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We Have a Winner!

Welcome sweet JL's little sis, Bekah! She's kindly offered up her prize to her big sis... and I'm guessing (because I know how she loves books) that she might be a little sad that she did. It's a $15 (for the 15th follower) Amazon.com gift card. Won't that be fun?!? I LOVE Amazon.com. I order all sorts of stuff from there not to mention keep my book collection growing! I love that it usually arrives at my house the next day... and because I keep forgetting to cancel my Amazon Prime, I get "free" shipping. I say "free" because I pay once a year for the membership, but I order so much (including two Britax car seats which were delivered with that "free" shipping and actually would have cost me in shipping the same as my membership). Anyway! I'm so glad to have that little spot filled over there. Thanks Bekah!!

No comments: