Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I Gamble A Little Bit Every Day.

I'm afraid this is only going to strengthen the suspicion that I've got issues about tissues (I totally just came up with that while I was typing and now I'm sitting here with a stupid grin on my face... It's the little things, folks...) Anyway... Back to my topic... I seriously HATE running out of toilet paper. I even did a tutorial here for you a while back in which I showed how easy it is to change the roll. But, today I'm here with a new issue. It is the issue of actually stocking the bathrooms with the stuff. I've got three bathrooms in my house. It is so nice, but one wouldn't believe how quickly a room empties itself of toilet paper. The guest bathroom has no storage - the sink is a pedestal sink and there is no cabinet over the toilet. So, Mr. Favorite and I bought a pretty little stainless toilet paper hider to put in the corner. The trouble with the pretty little toilet paper hider is that it not only hides toilet paper when it is in the container... it also hides its emptiness from me. I'm so afraid some day that I'm going to be the one who needs just a little more than what is left hanging on the roll on the wall and find that the pretty little toilet paper hider has hidden its emptiness from me and I'm stuck.

So there you have it... If you've been wondering how I am being the momma to two oh-so-sweet little boys under the age of 2... I'm still overly concerned about toilet paper. Who says you lose who you are when you have babies? :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I don't feel too bad for you. I have four people and two dogs in my house, and I have one bathroom. I always know how much tp I have. It's a science. I buy a new back when it's down to around 4 rolls. The very thought of running out terrifies me, and since Hubby has proven that he can't change the roll because he puts it on backward, I don't let him do it. Plus, I use the biggest possible roll in the world, but I hate the extender, so I have to use the new roll a few times before it fits on the thingy or else it won't roll properly. TP is a big issue for women. I wish it were addressed more frequently.

Chelley said...

Heehee... this so made me laugh!