I don't like for Little One to be near me when I straighten my hair - I just don't want to risk dropping a Chi on his sweet self. It makes me sick to even think about it. So, I usually lay down a little blanket just outside my bathroom door - just inside my bedroom. Yesterday, when I turned to check on him, he had wiggled himself off of the blanket and somehow put a t-shirt over his head. He was talking to himself in the mirror. It was so stinkin' cute! I took this pic of the mirror reflecting his newly found friend.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
A Hiding Place.
I don't like for Little One to be near me when I straighten my hair - I just don't want to risk dropping a Chi on his sweet self. It makes me sick to even think about it. So, I usually lay down a little blanket just outside my bathroom door - just inside my bedroom. Yesterday, when I turned to check on him, he had wiggled himself off of the blanket and somehow put a t-shirt over his head. He was talking to himself in the mirror. It was so stinkin' cute! I took this pic of the mirror reflecting his newly found friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment