So, yesterday was a little different. Little One would not take his morning nap (usually his favorite and most lengthy) and was just overall different. I wouldn't say he was cranky, but he was certainly clear that what he wanted most was to be held. It wasn't until late in the afternoon that I thought to check his little gums... And, yes, we've got the first little ragged (sharp!) protrusion of a tooth! Between his gnawing on his hands and the surplus of saliva over the last 8 weeks or so, I knew this day had to be coming, but it just took a long time to actually come through. I've tried to really get a good look at it, but Little One seems to think it's weird that I want to look in his mouth. So, here's a pic of me and the boy with the new tooth.

Just for kicks, here's one of him when his dad was in charge of keeping him happy while I worked:
No comments:
Post a Comment