Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Big Venue. Big Voice.

So, last night Mom, Dad, Mr. Favorite and I went to the Celine Dion concert to which I had purchased tickets over a year ago. The original concert date was last November, but it was rescheduled to last night. I had honestly tried to find someone to go with us to let Mr. Favorite off the hook but found no takers. I very much enjoyed the evening and feel like Mr. Favorite has had sufficient manly activities lately to counter-balance this assault on his testosterone levels. I'm just waiting to see if this event comes up to haunt me at a later date.

I will say this - the woman can sing. So fun hearing that kind of talent live.

To all the people who were responsible for getting the BOK Center built: Thank you. I'm so thrilled that we're able to get bigger and better acts coming our way.

1 comment:

Chelley N said...

The only reason I was able to go was because my friend's Mr. Favorite wanted off the hook! Worked out great for me!